The Elementals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Elementals

The Elementals is a place where the called come. Fire, water, air, and earth!

4 posters

The Queen of the Southern Desert is back Ya'll

Poll

should Leila chill out and become nice?

[ 3 ]
    The Queen of the Southern Desert is back Ya'll Bar_left38%The Queen of the Southern Desert is back Ya'll Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 4 ]
    The Queen of the Southern Desert is back Ya'll Bar_left50%The Queen of the Southern Desert is back Ya'll Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Queen of the Southern Desert is back Ya'll Bar_left12%The Queen of the Southern Desert is back Ya'll Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Queen of the Southern Desert is back Ya'll Bar_left0%The Queen of the Southern Desert is back Ya'll Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    black_dove68
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

The Queen of the Southern Desert is back Ya'll Empty The Queen of the Southern Desert is back Ya'll

Post  black_dove68 Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Ello there! My character is Leila Queen of the Southern Desert and her element is plasma affraid lol

my real name is Kim, and I ♥️ twilight as well as many many many other things...
    ugh....Im from Georgia (thats obvious tongue )
    and ugh my favorite music artist is tori amos
    oh and I ♥️♥️ making graphics... cheers
    and I love all these smilies! santa Sleep bounce Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil bounce farao elephant flower geek cyclops
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Number of posts : 195
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

The Queen of the Southern Desert is back Ya'll Empty Re: The Queen of the Southern Desert is back Ya'll

Post  Inferno Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:45 pm

black_dove68 wrote:Ello there! My character is Leila Queen of the Southern Desert and her element is plasma affraid lol

my real name is Kim, and I ♥️ twilight as well as many many many other things...
    and I love all these smilies! santa Sleep bounce Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil bounce farao elephant flower geek cyclops
    She is awesome! Even though our charries don't get along. SHE IS MY AWESOME "SISSY"
    black_dove68
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

The Queen of the Southern Desert is back Ya'll Empty Re: The Queen of the Southern Desert is back Ya'll

Post  black_dove68 Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:00 pm

Inferno wrote:
    black_dove68 wrote:Ello there! My character is Leila Queen of the Southern Desert and her element is plasma affraid lol

She is awesome! Even though our charries don't get along. SHE IS MY AWESOME "SISSY"

tee hee I ♥️ you too! queen ← lol queen ha ha
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Number of posts : 81

Post  BarbarianKing Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:24 am

Glad you're here, Kim!
    black_dove68
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  black_dove68 Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:25 am

BarbarianKing wrote:Glad you're here, Kim!
    meee too! lol!
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Post  BarbarianKing Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:28 am

We need to hang out here more often. There's lots of smilies, Very Happy alien cat monkey geek rendeer Sleep pig
    black_dove68
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  black_dove68 Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:36 am

BarbarianKing wrote:We need to hang out here more often. There's lots of smilies, Very Happy alien cat monkey geek rendeer Sleep pig
    zomg I know
    look at this!
    monkey cat @ cyclops Razz I love you sunny queen flower elephant lol! study scratch rendeer bom drunken ha ha I love that one lol
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Post  BarbarianKing Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:14 am

Hahahaha, they're all awesome. But I have to go now. See you later.
    uniquemonke
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post  uniquemonke Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:17 pm

KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*
    black_dove68
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  black_dove68 Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:38 pm

uniquemonke wrote:KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*
    TIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*tacklehug* cheers affraid Suspect

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:25 am