The Elementals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Elementals

The Elementals is a place where the called come. Fire, water, air, and earth!

2 posters

Leila's Backstory (explaining the coldness of a Queen)

black_dove68
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Leila's Backstory (explaining the coldness of a Queen) Empty Leila's Backstory (explaining the coldness of a Queen)

Post  black_dove68 Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:16 am

Leila's Backstory (explaining the coldness of a Queen) Spring
    Leila queen

Born Leila Myera Ellenne Si Draga, Princess of the Southern Desert, Leila had to live up to many standards. As is custom for the Royal house of the Southern Desert, only one daughter is allowed to be born. Leila was so lucky as to be the first girl born with three older brothers. She was treated like a son from her father. She studied philosophy, the arts, literature, history, geaography, tactics, logistics, calculous, and warfare, as well as many other subjects, during her childhood. Though one never to be out of the social eye, Leila liked her privatecy. She never played with the other noble children, but rather tagged along with her brothers as they were either on the battlelines or scoping the pubs. At the age of fourteen,one of the Southern Desert's enemies Warlord Slarvin, kid napped her and took advantage of her. Her brothers, all three knights, saved her, but the damage was done. 8 monthes later she gave birth to a baby girl named Alida, but the baby had died due to it was a premature baby. Leila had invested alot of emotional hopes for her happiness in the child, and has never been the same since her death. A year later, after having been in 4 battles since the death of her child, her oldest brother Braeg fell in battle. A few weeks later her third eldest brother Anar died as well. Unable to cope with his brother's deaths Terron, Leila's second eldest brother, commited suicide. He had done it right in front of her saying "War isn't worth it. The pain and suffering is too much for one man to live through. I hope, dear sister, that when your time comes it's not in 'heroic battle'." those words would haunt her for the rest of her life. Grief stricken, Leila's mother died of depression and soon after that Leila's cold and hard hearted father, eased up on his cold ways. She and her father had never been closer after their family's death, he even named her the heir to the throne, the first woman ever to be able to become King. But tragedy didn't stop. Having been sick for a long time the king finally passed away, and Leila then was named King of the Southern Desert. However, since northsmen didn't understand the power that came with the word "king" for a woman, she had to introduce herself as just "queen" likely to get married and take a back seat to her husband. But Leila never accepted any of the marriage proposals offered to her. Two years later, she was traveling back to her kingdom from a peace arrangement when in the dead of night, she heard a voice calling to her. Wandering off from her camp in the cool desert sands with only the bright blue moon to guide her, she followed the voice to a glowing pool in an oasis. The water was crystal blue and glowing. She and the voice talked all night, about love, honor and a task it had given her. She had never felt so at peace as she did with the voice, when the sun was about to rise, the vaoice gave her his name: Ellonai. Accepting the quest she went up north to find the others like her. She was said to come into a city that looked barren and nearly dead. There she would meet the person that changed her life forever, Princess Acela. At first Leila didn't think much of her, but through out their journey, Leila began to like her more and more, since no one else seemed to be thrilled with the queen. Sadly enough, though she made a friend, she also made enemies among her team mates. Destiny seemed to be the complete opposite of Leila. Immediatly they didn't like each other, and because of it others in the team didn't like Leila, especially Arcturus, Destiny's beau. But things weren't so bad with the team. Leila met Lord Aasen, another key figure in her life, who challenged her and accepted her. They would become a hard couple to see together forever, but somehow they seemed to work. Also, while looking for a cure for Destiny, Leila found a abandoned wolf pup. Leila immediatly fell in love with him. She invested nearly the same amount of love she had for Alida into her pet, whom she named Thorn, and loved him as if he were her son. As the journey continued, Leila and Destiny eventually dueled out their differances. When being mistaken to have hurt Aasen, Leila fought with Destiny. No one won, but Aasen was hurt because of it. Since then Leila and Destiny have yet to fight, they even worked together and Destiny help Leila when she was having post tramatic shock, but with total opposite views on life and with a little distrust of the other who knows what could happen.

Horse: Busphalis (black arabian stallion)Leila's Backstory (explaining the coldness of a Queen) Adhem

Allies: Aasen, Acela, Alyssa, Thorn, Sienna, Sapphire, Destiny?
    Enemies: Decay
    People-that-she-doesn't-get-along-with: Alex, Destiny? Arcturus, Rigel, Cinthia

favorite drink: rum
    favorite food: a dish in the southern desert called "Tapic Chicken," which is very spicey chicken with dried tomatoes and an oil based sauce.
    Favorite past time: reading

Humor: slapstick and a bit corny
    pet peeves: dealing with people

goals: To be a good leader to her people and to find out who Ellonai really is.
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Number of posts : 195
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Leila's Backstory (explaining the coldness of a Queen) Empty Re: Leila's Backstory (explaining the coldness of a Queen)

Post  Inferno Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:39 pm

WOW! You know I was a premature baby! Um, wow! You know what I was thinking.....Plasma is from Fire....or a type of fire..........so shouldn't Leila have lived in the "Fire Region"?? Where Destiny is Princess????
    black_dove68
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Leila's Backstory (explaining the coldness of a Queen) Empty Re: Leila's Backstory (explaining the coldness of a Queen)

Post  black_dove68 Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Inferno wrote:WOW! You know I was a premature baby! Um, wow! You know what I was thinking.....Plasma is from Fire....or a type of fire..........so shouldn't Leila have lived in the "Fire Region"?? Where Destiny is Princess????

well plasma has other qualities to it...like solar plasma is like gaseous and then theres plasma in your blood, and then its also electrcity....its everywhere really. ...

Probably not because theres so much to that element...idk....besides someone needs to represent the southern lands lol

aww Sad im sorry...well at least you made it though Very Happy!
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Number of posts : 195
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post  Inferno Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:52 pm

Yes I did. And my parents were told mutliple times that I wasn't going to live. I can't get the map off!
    black_dove68
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  black_dove68 Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:56 pm

Inferno wrote:Yes I did. And my parents were told mutliple times that I wasn't going to live. I can't get the map off!

well your a miracle then! lol yay!
    hmmmmmm.......what happened to the other skin of the forum Question drunken

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:32 pm