The Elementals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Elementals

The Elementals is a place where the called come. Fire, water, air, and earth!

2 posters

Fire Kingdom

Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Number of posts : 195
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Fire Kingdom Empty Fire Kingdom

Post  Inferno Sat May 16, 2009 2:44 am

This is for[uniquemonke,BarbarianKing,Inferno,Sienna, and Leila [black_dove68].......] to post right now. This is by invitation only!!!!!!!

Last edited by Inferno on Sat May 16, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Number of posts : 81

Fire Kingdom Empty Re: Fire Kingdom

Post  BarbarianKing Sat May 16, 2009 3:38 am

A synopsis and rules of this RP are coming up soon. Do not post or make a character until you are given the ok. Thanks!!
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Sat May 16, 2009 2:14 pm

BarbarianKing wrote:A synopsis and rules of this RP are coming up soon. Do not post or make a character until you are given the ok. Thanks!!
    Thanks!
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Fire Kingdom Empty SYNOPSIS!!

Post  BarbarianKing Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:42 am

The Fire Kingdom is threatened by the same evil who threatened the Kingdom of Alistair and the great City of Cross. That evil wanted to kill Destiny Rose, the heir of the Fire Kingdom as Destiny made her way to the Cross. It failed. Then made other unsuccessful attempts to kill Destiny and it failed each time.

Now, this evil entity has found a way to destroy Destiny once and for all by destroying her kingdom and making it disappear from the face of this world. In order to do that, the evil being found a way to travel back in time, where it plans to change history and make it so that the Fire Kingdom never gets established, thus, Destiny will never be born.

Lord Ellonai now has called Arcturus Rain and Destiny Rose from their previous quest and has charged them with stopping this evil. Arcturus and Destiny are not sure what they have to do but one thing they know is that they have to be prepared to travel even through time to stop this evil being's new challenge.
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:45 am

BarbarianKing wrote:The Fire Kingdom is threatened by the same evil who threatened the Kingdom of Alistair and the great City of Cross. That evil wanted to kill Destiny Rose, the heir of the Fire Kingdom as Destiny made her way to the Cross. It failed. Then made other unsuccessful attempts to kill Destiny and it failed each time.

Now, this evil entity has found a way to destroy Destiny once and for all by destroying her kingdom and making it disappear from the face of this world. In order to do that, the evil being found a way to travel back in time, where it plans to change history and make it so that the Fire Kingdom never gets established, thus, Destiny will never be born.

Lord Ellonai now has called Arcturus Rain and Destiny Rose from their previous quest and has charged them with stopping this evil. Arcturus and Destiny are not sure what they have to do but one thing they know is that they have to be prepared to travel even through time to stop this evil being's new challenge.
    AWESOME!!!!! I love it!
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Post  BarbarianKing Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:56 am

Arcturus and Destiny landed north of the City of Cross where they were able to find horses to ride back to the Fire Kingdom. A man named Rafki met them as their ship ran aground on the beach and told them that he had received a message to wait for a young man and a young lady coming ashore. He was the one who gave them the horses.

"Thank you Rafki," Arcturus said to the man. "I am sure Lord Ellonai will double bless you for your help."
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:59 am

BarbarianKing wrote:Arcturus and Destiny landed north of the City of Cross where they were able to find horses to ride back to the Fire Kingdom. A man named Rafki met them as their ship ran aground on the beach and told them that he had received a message to wait for a young man and a young lady coming ashore. He was the one who gave them the horses.

"Thank you Rafki," Arcturus said to the man. "I am sure Lord Ellonai will double bless you for your help."
    Destiny recognized the man as one of the villagers in the Fire Kingdoms Capital, Ember. "Thank you, Rafki." She said to the man before leading Arcturus on horseback towards her Town.
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Post  BarbarianKing Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:02 am

"Anything for her Majesty, and Master Arcturus," said Rafki, bowing to both.

Arcturus turned to Destiny:

"You know the area here better, I will follow you."
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:05 am

BarbarianKing wrote:"Anything for her Majesty, and Master Arcturus," said Rafki, bowing to both.

Arcturus turned to Destiny:

"You know the area here better, I will follow you."
    Destiny smiled at Arcturus, her brown eyes blazing, before asking her horse for a canter.

They traveled for a while, finally Destiny slowed her horse to a stop just outside the charred forest. "That is Ember. The Capital of the Fire Kingomd. My home." She told Arcturus. She lead him into the city.
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Post  BarbarianKing Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:07 am

Arcturus had never been in a place this hot before, having been raised next to sources of cool water that sprang all around his father's farm. It was in one of those when he first discovered his water powers long ago.

"is it always this hot?"
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:09 am

BarbarianKing wrote:Arcturus had never been in a place this hot before, having been raised next to sources of cool water that sprang all around his father's farm. It was in one of those when he first discovered his water powers long ago.

"is it always this hot?"

"Most of the time, yes." Destin started. "It's because of the volcano." The princess pointed at the mountain. "Are you ok?" She asked him worriedly.
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Post  BarbarianKing Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:25 am

"I'm ok," he said. "It's just that we just come from the sea and it was really cool there. I'll get used to it soon. There is still some moisture everywhere, if I need to cool off, I can draw that moisture out and use it."
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:30 am

BarbarianKing wrote:"I'm ok," he said. "It's just that we just come from the sea and it was really cool there. I'll get used to it soon. There is still some moisture everywhere, if I need to cool off, I can draw that moisture out and use it."

"OK." Destiny smiled at him but her smile soon faded as they entered the city. The Princess began to notice that everything wasn't in place.
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Post  BarbarianKing Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:35 am

"Is there something wrong?" He asked her.
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:36 am

BarbarianKing wrote:"Is there something wrong?" He asked her.

"yes." Destiny didn't want to say it but she had to. "There use to be a lookout tower right there."
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Post  BarbarianKing Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:36 am

Inferno wrote:

"yes." Destiny didn't want to say it but she had to. "There use to be a lookout tower right there."

"What do you mean 'used to be'? Did someone tear it down?"
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:22 pm

BarbarianKing wrote:
    Inferno wrote:

"What do you mean 'used to be'? Did someone tear it down?"
    "It's no longer there. No, it's a watch tower it would not have been torn down." Destiny replied. She was beginning to get worried as she noticed several other buildings and landmarks were gone.
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:37 am

Destiny's chocolate brown eyes searched the City as they guided their horses towards the Castle. The Princess began to get worried as she noticed more buildings and landmarks were missing...as if they had never existed. "Princess." A servant stepped up to them as they stopped the horses just inside the castle walls.

"Falon." Destiny greated the young man. "Is everything all right?" She asked.

"As far as I know....no, madam." Falon replied.

Destiny looked back at Arcturus and rushed inside the castle. "Father!" She called for the King.

King (I never can remember his name) called to her from inside the Dinnin Room. "Destiny, my daughter."

Destiny knew by the sound of his voice that he was worried...distressed. She lead Arcturus inside the room to find her parents sitting at the table. "Come eat." Queen Pyralis said after Destiny had introduced Arcturus.
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Post  BarbarianKing Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:46 am

Arcturus stood to one side waiting...
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:52 am

BarbarianKing wrote:Arcturus stood to one side waiting...
    "Mother." Destiny spoke as she sat down. She motioned for Arcturus to do so as well. "Where is the North Watch Tower?" She asked.

"There isn't a north watch tower, dear." Pyralis replied.

"What? Of course there is, it was constructed when I was 13." Destiny argued.

Pyralis shook her head. "Impossible, darling." She said.
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Post  BarbarianKing Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:54 am

Arcturus could see that Destiny was agitated, but her mother was calm.
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:00 am

BarbarianKing wrote:Arcturus could see that Destiny was agitated, but her mother was calm.

"Father, you have to remember." She turned to the King.

"I am sorry, Destiny, I do not." The King replied...(I never can remember his name)

Destiny's eyes began to burn. "It's like we've gone back in time." She whispered. "What about the well? Outside of the barn?" She asked. she knew the well was dug and finished when she was ten years old.

"Of course it's there. Are you all right?" Pyralis asked her daughter.
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Post  BarbarianKing Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:15 am

Not moving from where he was standing, Arcturus began to scan the walls and other areas of the throne room.
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:17 am

BarbarianKing wrote:Not moving from where he was standing, Arcturus began to scan the walls and other areas of the throne room.

Destiny looked over at Arcturus wondering what was bothering him. She stood up and walked to him. "Rain?" She touched his arm. "What's wrong?"
    BarbarianKing
    BarbarianKing
    Trainer

Post  BarbarianKing Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:33 am

"There is nothing wrong," he said looking at her with love. "But I feel like an intruder and an insolent not having to formally meet you parents and pay my respects."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:40 am