The Elementals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Elementals

The Elementals is a place where the called come. Fire, water, air, and earth!

+6
sqjj
Josh
uniquemonke
Saphire
BarbarianKing
Inferno
10 posters

Continued...

Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Continued... - Page 5 Empty Re: Continued...

Post  Josh Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Rigel froze the water around Decay and Sadeith's ships so that they would have a hard time moving. He turned around to Sapphire and Cinthia. "I want you two to stay here. Decay's soldiers will likely end up bording this ship, and we need more people to fight them off!"
    War and Peace
    War and Peace
    Training

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post  War and Peace Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:33 pm

Alyssa made a huge wave around her enemies " Why can they just leave us alone!?," she asked, while knocking them down.
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Rigel started freezing some of the water Alyssa was splashing so that ice rocks would fall onto the enemies. Decay and Sadeith's fleet of ships were getting nearer. Before long several of Decay's soldiers began swinging from their ship onto the Constellation. Some of the soldiers were humans, while others were part of Sadeiths "undead" skeleton army.

Rigel froze 10 soldiers that ran towards him.
    War and Peace
    War and Peace
    Training

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post  War and Peace Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:04 pm

" Is everything all right over there?," she asked, flooding the area were they where coming.
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Saphire Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:41 pm

Josh wrote:
    ooc: how old is Sapphire??

ooc: She is 19

ic: "Rigel, I have an idea" Saphire said hopping he would listen.
    black_dove68
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post  black_dove68 Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:52 pm

Leila looked around for Decay, but she didn't see him. She did see the skelaton men come towards her. She knock one of their heads off, but he recovered and put his head back on. It was uncanny. So Leila decided that swords were useless. She made a plasma ball and blasted sevseral of the skelaton men to pieces. Next, she was going to destroy this stupid ship. She balled her hands, and released a plasma blast at the mast causing half of it to fall over onto the deck.
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Number of posts : 195

Post  Inferno Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:53 pm

black_dove68 wrote:Leila looked around for Decay, but she didn't see him. She did see the skelaton men come towards her. She knock one of their heads off, but he recovered and put his head back on. It was uncanny. So Leila decided that swords were useless. She made a plasma ball and blasted sevseral of the skelaton men to pieces. Next, she was going to destroy this stupid ship. She balled her hands, and released a plasma blast at the mast causing half of it to fall over onto the deck.
    Destiny joined Leila and added her own power to blasting the ship.
    black_dove68
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  black_dove68 Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:56 pm

Inferno wrote:
    black_dove68 wrote:Leila looked around for Decay, but she didn't see him. She did see the skelaton men come towards her. She knock one of their heads off, but he recovered and put his head back on. It was uncanny. So Leila decided that swords were useless. She made a plasma ball and blasted sevseral of the skelaton men to pieces. Next, she was going to destroy this stupid ship. She balled her hands, and released a plasma blast at the mast causing half of it to fall over onto the deck.

Leila turned around and saw Destiny, and gave the slightest nod toward her.
    sqjj
    Trainer

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post  sqjj Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:00 pm

Cinthia sliced and diced the dozens of soldiers that tried to kill her. True she had no "Power", but her skill speed and strength surpassed that of the Elementals. As she slashed at the soldiers, arms, legs, and heads were sent hurtling through the air.

Austin ran up to join Cinthia. While he wasnt as skilled as her, he was doing well with the bow, and managed to shoot quite a few soldiers.

Cinthia turned to Austin. "LOOK OUT!!! Behind you!" Austin pulled his bow backwards and shot the soldier behind him. Cinthia gave a sigh of relief and resumed fighting.
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:02 pm

Saphire wrote:

ic: "Rigel, I have an idea" Saphire said hopping he would listen.

"What is it?" Rigel asked, freezing soldiers as he did so. Suddenly, he felt a sickening feeling as Decay came close to him.

ooc: so Cinthia's fight skills are sorta a power right? Or is she on steroids? lol.
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:04 pm

black_dove68 wrote:
    Inferno wrote:

Leila turned around and saw Destiny, and gave the slightest nod toward her.

Destiny saw Leila's nod and returned one back. "Do you need help with the soldiers?" She asked referring to the "Skeleton men".
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Sadeith flew on to the Constellation-as his sorcery gave him the ability of flight. With magic he obliterated dozens of Rigel's soldiers.

He then drew a flaming sword and ran towards Leila.
    black_dove68
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  black_dove68 Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:06 pm

sqjj wrote:Cinthia sliced and diced the dozens of soldiers that tried to kill her. True she had no "Power", but her skill speed and strength surpassed that of the Elementals. As she slashed at the soldiers, arms, legs, and heads were sent hurtling through the air.

Austin ran up to join Cinthia. While he wasnt as skilled as her, he was doing well with the bow, and managed to shoot quite a few soldiers.

Cinthia turned to Austin. "LOOK OUT!!! Behind you!" Austin pulled his bow backwards and shot the soldier behind him. Cinthia gave a sigh of relief and resumed fighting.

(ooc *sigh* again hun no one is stronger faster or what ever than the other. And realistically and honestly speaking a thirteen year old girl cant be more skilled than the older (and some male), more experianced others, with elements or not.)
    black_dove68
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  black_dove68 Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:08 pm

[quote=\"Inferno\"][quote=\"black_dove68\"][quote=\"Inferno\"][quote=\"black_dove68\"]Leila looked around for Decay, but she didn\'t see him. She did see the skelaton men come towards her. She knock one of their heads off, but he recovered and put his head back on. It was uncanny. So Leila decided that swords were useless. She made a plasma ball and blasted sevseral of the skelaton men to pieces. Next, she was going to destroy this stupid ship. She balled her hands, and released a plasma blast at the mast causing half of it to fall over onto the deck.[/quote]Destiny joined Leila and added her own power to blasting the ship. [/quote]

Leila turned around and saw Destiny, and gave the slightest nod toward her. [/quote]

Destiny saw Leila\'s nod and returned one back. \"Do you need help with the soldiers?\" She asked referring to the \"Skeleton men\".
    [/quote]

\"The more help,\" she said as she had to blast two of them coming toward her, \"the better.\" She realized that there were nearly hundreds on them, swarming around her like hornets. She saw Sadieth coming towards her, and balled a plasma blast just for him. She released it and sent it towards him with immense speed.

Last edited by black_dove68 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:09 pm

Josh wrote:Sadeith flew on to the Constellation-as his sorcery gave him the ability of flight. With magic he obliterated dozens of Rigel's soldiers.

He then drew a flaming sword and ran towards Leila.

Destiny dicapitated[sp?] several of the 'men', she saw Sadeith heading towards them, she fire several fire darts at him before jumping into the air morphing in to a phoenix. She "chirped" [or whatever phoenix's do] and circled quickly around him several times before flying back to Leila and transforming back.

Last edited by Inferno on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:10 pm

ooc: blackdove, I think Cinthia's fighting skills are sort of a power to her. She could easily get killed by Leila's plasma. I think what she's saying is that she's best with regular weapons. Which isnt too bad since she's not allowed to have powers so in order to be equal she's just a really good fighter.

ic: Sadeith extinguished the plasma with his powers and slashed his flaming sword at Leila.
    black_dove68
    black_dove68
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  black_dove68 Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Josh wrote:ooc: blackdove, I think Cinthia's fighting skills are sort of a power to her. She could easily get killed by Leila's plasma. I think what she's saying is that she's best with regular weapons. Which isnt too bad since she's not allowed to have powers so in order to be equal she's just a really good fighter.

ic: Sadeith slashed his flaming sword at Leila.

(ooc true... but still 13 year old girl? Im all for kick butt stuff its just that idk there should be some realistic stuff. I mean...is she a better swordsmen than Aasen??or Alzira???)

Leila dodged his sword with her own, letting her plasma flame engulf her sword. She swung a clean uppercut toward him.
    Saphire
    Saphire
    Advanced
    Advanced

Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-02-01

Post  Saphire Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Josh wrote:

"What is it?" Rigel asked, freezing soldiers as he did so. Suddenly, he felt a sickening feeling as Decay came close to him.

Saphire shot a big water ball at some of Decays men and they flew over board into the ocean.

"Let me and Arcutras go and put holes in the bottom of Decays ships so they cant go anywhere but down" she said with a slight smile.
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Saphire wrote:
    Josh wrote:

Saphire shot a big water ball at some of Decays men and they flew over board into the ocean.

"Let me and Arcutras go and put holes in the bottom of Decays ships so they cant go anywhere but down" she said with a slight smile.

"Go ahead." Rigel said.

Sadeith fell back as Leila injured him. Furious he shot a beam of lighting at her.

ooc: Btw, I think Cinthia is more like a younger Alzira. Alzira isnt a Elemental. Also it was said earlier that she had been practicing fighting since she was a toddler. And Ellonai is on her side so that could also help.
    radiant susan
    radiant susan
    Training

Number of posts : 43
    Location : back on the Constellation and working on my archery and sword skills
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Post  radiant susan Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:40 pm

ooc: hey guys, sorry i'm late; i was reading the earlier posts and refreshing where i left off on TDL. hey kim it looks like it's going to snow for your birthday Very Happy.

ic: Alzira awoke, quickly dressed, grabbed her weapons, and headed towards the upper deck. She didn't know why but she had this feeling that was needed up there. Sure enough, she saw more shadow creatures attacking the sailors and deckhands. There were also humans among them, but they weren't much of a threat compared to the shadow creatures. She dispatched a few shadow creatures and then headed off to kill some of the humans.

Last edited by radiant susan on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:29 pm

ooc: Those shadow creatures are so easily slain arent they? Rolling Eyes Don't forget their are undead skeltons as well. And the extremely powerful sorcerer, Sadeith.

ic: Sadeith formed a temporary magic sheild around him so he could heal the wound Leila had given him. Once he was healed he turned to Leila. "Just give up! No one can stop me. Don't make me kill you the way I killed your brother!"
    sqjj
    Trainer

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post  sqjj Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:08 pm

Austin saw someone ready to slice Cinthia. "Watch out!" Austin screamed while shootin the person behind her. "Ha! I win again!" Austin said rather happly. Austin resumed fighting.
    Josh
    Advanced
    Advanced

Post  Josh Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Rigel was thrown off by Sadeith saying he killed Leila's brother, but then he went back to fighting. Despite his disliking for Leila, he was impressed by her fighting skills. And he was even more impressed at how well some of the younger team members were holding their own in battle.
    Inferno
    Inferno
    Admin

Post  Inferno Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:17 pm

Destiny pulled out her sword flame immediately sliding down the blade. She squng at Sadeith.
    uniquemonke
    uniquemonke
    Trainer

Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2009-02-10

Post  uniquemonke Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:09 pm

Acela came and blasted light at teh skeletons, and lightning.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 am